Emma Evangeline Ross
April 19, 1998 (Age 16)
New York City
Morgan Ross (father)
Emma is portrayed by Peyton List
In the first episode of JESSIE, we met her as that kid in the Ross family, as well as a straight A student, very studious and hardworking. A little boy crazy, she is obsessed with clothes and shoes, and usually has "problems" with her wardrobe. She often gets into fights with her slightly younger brother, Luke, but they do get along sometimes.
Emma is a girly, sweet, and very fashionable teenage girl. Though she is a bit of an airhead, she strives to do her best with everything she does.
Emma displays a little bit of sass into most things. That's probably where her sister Zuri gets it from.
Emma has a very good sisterly bond with Zuri, but usually fights with Luke and occasionally Ravi. She is assumed to be a Directioner, because in random conversations or dreams, she brings up the band.
She has long, blonde, straight hair and brown eyes. She has pale, creamy skin and is pretty tall for her age. She likes girly clothes and is very beautiful. She ocasionally has better fashion sense and curls her hair and it is quite frequent as of season 4 of JESSIE. She normally wears her hair down, but sometimes also wears it up. Her regular choices of shoes are usually flats but sometimes can be seen wearing heels. She wears glasses in some episodes, suggesting she may be wearing contacts most of the time.
- The role of Emma was originally named "Annabel".
- Emma is the only biological child of the Ross family.
- Emma is the first main character to be absent in an episode. 
- Emma revealed she has a huge crush on Jordan Taylor.
- Emma is the only Ross child to not appear in every episode. (Creepy Connie Comes a Callin' and World Wide Web of Lies).
- She was also used with Bertram Winkle (Cattle Calls & Scary Walls).
- In an alternate future, Emma apparently discovers time travel and has her face carved to replace the Statue of Liberty's. (The Jessie-nator: Grudgement Day).
- She and Zuri were upset - even crying, when Jessie and Tony broke up, showing she is a strong Tessie shipper. (Break-Up and Shape-Up).
- Emma is a fan of One Direction and Austin Moon. (She had a dream about 1D in Quitting Cold Koala, fan of Austin Moon [shown] in Austin & Jessie & Ally: All Star New Year).
- She was dating Caleb, but it's (Darla's brother) in GI Jessie.
- Emma seems to have an obsession with glitter. (Morning Rush)
- She doesn't like Brooks
- In Season 3 finale Joey Rooney had a crush on her.
- Mrs. Chesterfield hates Emma the least out of the Ross kids, saying she was "not the most unbearable child."
- She accidentally revealed that Jordan Taylor was her password.
- She writes stuff on her hand whenever she wants to remember it, like how she wrote "Lie to Jessie about party Saturday night."
- It was revealed on the episode, Karate Kid-tastrophe, that her full name is Emma Evangeline Ross.
| To view the Emma Ross gallery, click here.